Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Applying the Law of Pure Potentiality to your daily routine

level your life
[Applying the Law of Pure Potentiality]

I will put the Law of Pure Potentiality into effect by making a commitment to take the
following steps:


(1) I will get in touch with the field of pure potentiality by taking time each day to be silent,
to just
Be. I will also sit alone in silent meditation at least twice a day for approximately
thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the evening.

(2) I will take time each day to commune with nature and to silently witness the intelli-
gence within every living thing. I will sit silently and watch a sunset, or listen to the
sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower. In the ecstasy of
my own silence, and by communing with nature, 1 will enjoy the lire throb of ages, the
field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.

(3) I will practice non-judgment. I will begin my day with the statement, "Today, I shall
judge nothing that occurs," and throughout the day I will remind myself not to judge.





[back to The Apotheosis]