Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Applying the [universal] Law of Dharma

Applying the [universal] Law of Dharma


[APPLYING THE LAW OF “DHARMA” OR PURPOSE IN LIFE]

I will put the Law of Dharma into effect by making a commitment to take the following
steps:

(1) Today I will lovingly nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within my
soul. I will pay attention to the spirit within me that animates both my body and my mind.
 I will awaken myself to this deep stillness within my heart.
 I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of time-bound experience.

(2) I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list all the things that I love to do while
expressing my unique talents. When 1 express my unique talents and use them in the
service of humanity, I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well as in
the lives of others.

(3) I will ask myself daily, “How can I serve?” and “How can I help?” The answers to these
questions will allow me to help and serve my fellow human beings with love.


Back to [The Apotheosis]