Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Applying the [universal] Law of Desire and Intention

Applying the [universal] Law of Desire and Intention

I will put the Law of Intention and Desire into effect by making a commitment to take the
following steps:

(1) I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look
at this list before I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep
at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.

(2) I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting
that when things don’t seem to go my way, there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan
has designs for me much grander than even those that I have conceived.

(3) I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. I will
refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the
present moment. I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the future through my
deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.



Back to [The Apotheosis]













[source:7 spiritual Laws of Success]