Sunday, January 26, 2014

The SMTs

The SMTs (self-muscle-tests) are a main ingredient of LYL.
Having a fluent connection to your sub- and super conscious mind is very a powerful tool 
and we encourage you to implement a SMT into your daily routine.
Try out a few and find the one who feels and works best for you.

We are not going to write essays, as to why and how this exactly works.
If you like to dig deeper, we wholeheartedly recommend you this book.

This is a true diamond of a book and everyone should read it, but 
 actually it should not interest us why exactly something works if it is beneficial for our life.

So just experiment a little and figure it out for yourself....

[if you are new please read "The Compass of Truth" first]
                                                                                                

SMTs are based on kinesiology. Some people, who obviously do not know anything about it, condemn it as pseudoscientific. The  reasons for that are:
- the results are purely subjective to the user, therefore it is impossible to gather empiric data
- if more people were to know about applied kinesiology and really figure out how to use it effectively, the implications for the current status-quo of our society would be earth shattering.
-you ought not to know about it
                                                                                               

It is our experience that some self-muscle-tests (SMT)
are more significant and trustworthy for certain people than others.
Everyone has a favorite variant. You have to find the one that works best for you and which YOU trust the most.

Now we will introduce you to a couple of tests.
On first glance they look so simple and you might wonder how something as easy as that could possibly change your life; but once you go deeper into the subject you will experience something new (some might even say magical)

Once you think you know which SMT could work for you please go back to
"How to calibrate" and continue with C) there.


If for whatever reason the SMTs do not work for you or you feel uncomfortable with them, be sure to skip to 11) and check out the Alternative.

1]Stretched arm pushes down the other arm

improve your life
Stretched arm pushes down the other arm
This self-muscle-test has been very reliable to many. Although it is far from my personal favorite.

I place my right forearm over my left forearm.
Now I gaze at a (around) 45 degree angle at the floor in front of me  and imagine something pleasant.
I focus on my feelings and tell myself "Hold!" . Then I will try to push down my left arm with my right one.
When imagining something pleasant this, naturally, should not work.
The Reaction of your muscle should be "strong", it should be "locked", signaling a "YES"-Answer.
Meaning that both arms should stay up (unless you really POWER them down). Try to develop a feeling as to when the muscle "locks".

Afterwards I imagine something unpleasant (for example, a time where i failed my expectations, a failed love-relationship or simply dog poo)
When now trying to push down my right arm, both arms should easily do so; there is no "lock" this time but a weak muscle  - indicating a "no".

For many people this SMT only works exactly as described. The Right arm has to be above the left one . If the left one is put on top ,many people
can push down their arms "no matter what" and the calibration does not work. (this might have something to do with your right/left brain activity but this is just  mere speculation, you will just have to experiment a little to figure out what works best for yourself.

2]Pushing down the bent leg with your hand

push down your lifted leg
While sitting down, put your hand on your thigh or knee and lift it a little.
Now after asking a question try to push down your bent leg. If it stays up and "locked" this
SMT indicates a "Yes", if you can easily push it down, it is a no.

3]The Two Rings (!)

separate the rings
I form two rings with the thumb and forefinger of each of my hands.I interlace them like a chain link.
Then , after asking a question, I try to open the (double) ring with some force by pulling it apart.
If the rings do not separate and stay "locked" that indiciates a "Yes". If one ring opens and lets the other on free, that would be a "No".

This is one of our favorite techniques.

4]Ring and Finger

open the ring with your forefinger
This is an alternative to "The Two Rings" and one of our favorite techniques
.Like with all SMTs you will have to do some experimenting as to how much "force" is needed.
Instead of using two rings we will just form one ring with our l
eft hand and use the right forefinger "to break it".
So if I ask a question and the ring breaks, this indicates a no. If the ring stays "locked" this signals a Yes.
As said before, you will have to do some experimenting as to how much force is needed when trying to break the ring, but there is no need to be timid - you will feel which
amount of pressure is right after some tight. Just start by using "full force" and really ripping the ring apart and then lessen the pressure try by try until it feels "right" for you.




5]The "O"

push down the "O"

Bring together both thumbs and forefingers at the area of your fingernails to form a kind of big "O".
Then with the outer "pincer" you formed try to press down your other fingers.
If the "o" can get pressed down (weak muscle) this indicates a NO. On the other hand if the "O" stays strong it signals a "yes".

For many people this only works if the right hand is the "outer pincer.Otherwise the test results seem not be accurate.

6]Pushing down the trigger-finger

push down the trigger finger with the other
Stretch your left forefinger and try to push it down with your right one on the front of the finger (as depicted).
This can be compared to Stretched Arm pushes the other arm down.
If the finger stays up , "locked", and strong that`s a "yes". If it tilts down the answer to your question is a no (or not yes).


7]Opening the Ring

open the ring with thumb and forefinger
I form a ring with my thumb and forefinger on one hand and put the other thumb and forefinger "through" it.
After asking a question I try to open the ring by pushing. As always, if the muscle locks, and the ring stays in good shape that indicates a yes.
Breaking the ring easily signals a "no".

8]"Flicking"

try to flick your finger after asking a question
I put my fore- or middle-finger in the nick of my bent thumb.
This way my fingers form a (partially overlapping) ring.
Now I "flick" , meaning I push my "fingernail" with force against my thumb.
If it "flicks" this indicates a weak muscle and a no-answer.(or not yes!)
If the ring stays closed this indicates a strong muscle reaktion and a yes.

This is a great test because you only need one hand for it and therefor can do it almost everywhere. Of course do not doing while operating a vehilce or something alike.
Furthermore be sure to have your fingernails cut before trying to "flick" or there might occur anomalies in your calibrations.

9]Circle your Thumb and Triggerfinger

circle your finger on your thumb and feel the skin resistance
I put my fore- or middle-finger in the nick of my bent thumb.
This way my fingers form a (partially overlapping) ring.
Now I "flick" , meaning I push my "fingernail" with force against my thumb.
If it "flicks" this indicates a weak muscle and a no-answer.(or not yes!)
If the ring stays closed this indicates a strong muscle reaktion and a yes.

This is a great test because you only need one hand for it and therefor can do it almost everywhere. Of course do not doing while operating a vehilce or something alike.
Furthermore be sure to have your fingernails cut before trying to "flick" or there might occur anomalies in your calibrations.


10]The Body Pendulum

use your body as a pendulum
This SMT is called "the Body Pendulum. It uses the whole body as a instrument for resonance.
I stand loose and erect; the feet are to beequally strained. Then I tell my body "Show me what means "yes"!".
My body is now going to move slowly to the front or back (or for some people left and right) .
Now I say "show me what means no" and my body is going to move in the opposite direction.

It is individually different which directions means what, although most people tend to "swing" forward to indicate a"yes".Like always, you will have to do your own calibrations to see what works for you.
I have not much experience individually with the body pendulum but very many people trust it wholeheartedly.


11]The Alternative / The Pendulum

quickest way to talk to your subconscious mind- The Pendulum !
If you  feel uncomfortable for whatever reason using one of the above SMTs,
there is an easy alternative to establish a quick and fluent connection to your subconscious mind.

If you want to find out more please visit this section

The Alternative SMT - The Pendulum





[deeper Knowledge]